Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dossier Info

So we had our super quick and efficient (Thanks Jana) dossier materials sign-a-thon today. I thought about how I felt like I was signing my life away when I signed all of our mortgage papers, but this feeling was quite the opposite! Prayer requests at this time:
1) that our Immigration fingerprints would be accepted and returned quickly (being a nurse I have TERRIBLE fingerprints. They tell me it's because I wash my hands so much. And they say it like that's a bad thing).
2) that our paperwork would be accepted and processed in Ukraine without incident.
3) that God would continue to prepare our hearts and those of our kids in Ukraine for the day we meet and get to bring them home.
4) that God would miraculously provide monetarily for this adoption. Dave and I went into this with the thought that the Lord would provide the money without having us go into debt. We know He's good for it. We sent off our first grant application (since you can't apply until you have an approved home study)... Pray that we would be able to get some help in this way.
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment