Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Thoughts

This is extremely difficult for me. I don't think I can fully convey the pain we're in right now, but we're trusting that God is in control. We're thankful for the time we spent with him and that his mother is really trying to be a better mom, but grieving the loss of our boy, and what we thought was going to happen.  I think seeing my children grieving is the hardest thing I've ever had to endure. I'm reminded of the overwhelming feeling I had the first day we were in Bilgorod, that this just wasn't going to happen. I have been trying to not just go by emotions, so I thought maybe I was just overwhelmed by being separated from our kids... being in a completely foreign place. So I went along and poured my heart into our adoption. I am praying for God's mercy on our family during this time when we don't know why we're here or what's going to happen with this. But God is good. Even though these circumstances stink, He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment