Friday, August 9, 2013

My Heart

I am just struggling lately. I know that God's ways are bigger than mine. I know that He knew this would happen from the beginning of time. It's just really hard. I think the greatest struggle is just me missing our boy. I know that he wasn't "really" ours, but in my heart he is. I pray, pray, pray that one day I will see him again. There was nothing we could have done to change the outcome of that experience, but it just remains one of the most difficult things I have ever endured. Dave is still struggling with whatever is going on with him. The good part is, he's spending more time in prayer, and relying more fully on God rather than himself. I don't know what will happen in the future, but I am just leaning into my God and praying for His peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment