Monday, March 7, 2011

Beginning the Journey

When I was a 16 I met my husband. We knew almost from the beginning that we wanted to be married. I knew that I wanted to adopt one day. He thought I was crazy. But one day in May of last year, my husband Dave looked at me and told me he was ready. He felt the Lord change his heart and we started the process of "thinking about adoption". Our 2 girls are with us all the way... Ready to bring their siblings home, and not understanding that this is a marathon not a sprint.

We wanted to be able to keep people updated about our progress and allow people to share this journey with us! We're so excited about what's happening in our family and would love for you to pray with us along the way!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I was just thinking you should start blogging again in relation to this. So, way to go, buddy! I'm so excited for you guys and proud of you and ready to help however I can. You're in my prayers, as always, just more so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah and I are anxious to follow your journey. This is something that is on our heart as well, we are just waiting on the right timing, but it is definitely something we are going to do. We admire your courage and obedience in doing this.

    ReplyDelete