Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lifeline

We are meeting next week with an adoption agency called Lifeline. They are based here in AL, and are highly recommended by people we know who have adopted from both Ukraine and the U.S. We will see what they have to offer, but I know it would be less stressful for me to use an agency like this rather than going it alone with an adoption attorney. We have some major questions though, so we're going to try and have those answered before we make the decision. I asked the kids if they wanted to come with us to this meeting, but once they figured out they wouldn't be meeting any kids they declined, LOL. Here are a couple resouces I have been directed to and stumbled upon in my searchings:
Lifeline Adoptions
Children's Health System Adoption Program

No comments:

Post a Comment