Friday, April 29, 2011

{sigh}

There are really no words that can express the sadness I feel for the people who have been affected by the tornadoes that have swept through Alabama. Knowing that my fellow nurses are on the front lines caring for people who have been injured, lost family members, or are sitting vigil by their loved ones makes me feel better, but just so sad for everyone involved. My heart just breaks to hear some of the personal stories of tragedy and hope. But I know that my God is good, and that with His help we can overcome the greatest tragedies we face here on Earth. It also reminds me of what is important.

Dave and I are hoping and praying for some miracles right now, not only for our family but for the families around us. We have so much to be thankful for, but there are still so many needs to be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment