Monday, January 23, 2012

Made it to Kiev!

We finally arrived today in Kiev. It's weird to me how quickly I have turned around my sleep pattern. I haven't been too tired, but my appetite is weird. I am not sure if I skipped a step at the Ukraine airport customs, but it really was no big deal. I imagined long lines and terrible waits, but we kind of sailed right through, and saw S right off the bat when leaving the area. We made it to our apartment, went to the store, and now we're just hanging out. Funny enough there is a TGI Friday's right around the corner. We also saw the Gap, and Avon store, and Chanel. Anyway, the appt tomorrow is at 9 AM here, so around 1 AM at home. I am sure no one will be up around then, but if you are or want to tonight, say a prayer that things go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment