Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not to worry...

I guess anxiety and fear are a part of the process... But over the past couple days I have been thinking over the separation from the kids, and thinking over all of the unknowns. As we prepare over the next couple days for our trip, I am reminded that my "sense of security" really doesn't come from knowing what's going to happen next, but who holds my security in His hands. I don't know how long it will be before I see my kids in person again, or how long it will be before I sleep in my bed again, or what the first time I meet my child will be like, but God does. This is just so far out of my comfort zone... All these vague plans and ideas. But I think this is part of what I have to give in order to receive the "blessing".

No comments:

Post a Comment