Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Here's what we know

We need to come up with an additional $4,000 along with the money we will need to travel back, gift to the orphanage, and pay for accommodations and food while we're there. I'm not really worried about the money part... I'm more worried that they will continue to cause problems, and that we will go back and again have the same problems. I shouldn't worry, but I do. I also think a lot about what AS is thinking, and how he's dealing with this. His life has been so short, and he's been through so much. I am just praying his heart will not be hardened or closed. I just want to go get him. And even though it looks like our kids will be out of school, they're not wanting to travel back with us, which is probably for the best since we'd be dealing with court etc. Just pray for us... this has just been so difficult. Dave and I were standing in his bedroom last night, and it just feels so empty. Just a reminder that he's not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment