Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still waiting

So we just spoke to our social worker. She tells me that AS's birth mom didn't show up for court. S tells us that they will reschedule her court to another day between 1 week and 10 days from now. If she doesn't show again, the police will have to go get her, or the court will determine the outcome in her absence. So yet again, we know nothing. It's not great, but it's not the end either. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she didn't show, but it's a little frustrating. Our boy has been in an orphanage for over 2 years... I'm just sad that she can manipulate the situation like this.

1 comment:

  1. That is terrible.
    I hope you won't have to wait much longer so that he will be able to receive the love and life that is best for him.

    ReplyDelete