Wednesday, February 1, 2012

While we are home

Well, it's been weird to be honest. I don't feel like I can concentrate on anything other than spending time with the girls and preparing my heart to go back to Ukraine. I just keep thinking about what's going on with him. Does he know we're coming back? How does he feel about being adopted? How does he feel about being adopted by us? And of course, what's going to happen when we go back?

Prayer requests at this time:
1) Peace about where we are now and what will happen. For the most part I feel very at peace, but sometimes you get those unwelcome thoughts.

2) For Zoƫ and Addie- that they can be prepared for our separation again, for health and well-being, and for safe and timely travel to Ukraine.

3) For safe and timely travel for Dave and I. We head back on February 26th... Once again having to be at the airport at 4:30 AM.

4) For our appointmet- that we can have our SDA appointment the day we get there (Feb 27th), and get things rolling as soon as possible.

5) That the things that happen there would bring glory to God. I pray for things to happen so smoothly and efficiently that everyone is surprised. I pray that our hearts and lives can be a testimony of grace to the people around us.

6) That the extra money we've had to spend for a week there and extra travel will be easily replaced.

Thank everyone again for all your support. I know that the Lord gives, and gives in abundance when we ask and give of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment