Sunday, March 4, 2012

I don't know what to do anymore

So, here we sit in Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, a tiny place having met our second child during this process, and once again we don't know what's going to happen. S (the facilitator) says he wants to fight. But there is a potential that the birth mother, who was deprived her parental rights, may have petitioned on Friday. We have to meet with the inspector tomorrow morning and see what's going to happen. My heart can't take this. I can't describe the feeling that I have in my stomach. I have a child in this world... and I can't get to him. And everyone around me is trying to stop my. I know that God can do anything and everything He chooses. I just don't understand what's happening and why. We will keep everyone updated. Hopefully this won't be a setback.

1 comment: